Our doctor and staff are proud to be a team whose primary mission is to deliver the finest and most comprehensive periodontal services available today. We want to ensure that your periodontal care is performed in the most responsible manner. In order to assist you with the investment in your dental health, we have outlined our payment policy.
For single-visit and most procedures our policy is that payment is due in full at the time of service. For your convenience we accept cash, checks, money orders, and credit card payment (MasterCard, Visa, and Discover).
Multiple Visit Payment Options
- Option 1: Full Payment at Time of Service – 5% fee reduction for payment before treatment is rendered as a check, cash or debit card.
Selection of this option gives you the maximum savings on the cost of your treatment plan because the billing expenses we save are passed on to you in the form of a 5 percent discount. Your Treatment Coordinator will provide you with specific details.
- Option 2: Credit Card Payment (In Full) at time of service: Credit Cards Accepted are: MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover
- Option 3: Interest Free Financing: 6 (six) months if patient’s portion is under $2000 or 12 (twelve) months if patient’s portion is over $2000 *Upon Lender Approval*
*Care Credit Financing (office application to be completed & processed at time of treatment acceptance.) Approval must be received prior to treatment of services
- Option 4: Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from patients personal checking / savings account. First payment paid by personal check on or before the first day of service.
*A voided blank check will be also needed to forward to the Electronic Transfer Location
Two (2) to Six (6) Monthly payments electronically transferred.
- Option 5: Automatic Monthly Credit Card Payment Transaction (Dr. Vasanthan’s office to process an automatic monthly payment directly to patient’s credit card). First payment paid by credit card on or before the first day of service. (Copy of Patient’s Credit Card maintained in a Locked Drawer)
Two (2) to Three (3) Monthly Payments
For your convenience, payments may be made with cash, personal check, and bank draft, Discover, Visa, or MasterCard. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They are well informed and can be reached by phone at Roseville Perio Phone Number 916-788-1114 or E-mail at [email protected]. Our office location is 1420 East Roseville Parkway, Suite 230. Please call or e-mail if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.