Sedation – IntraVenous
If you have an anxious feeling about visiting your dentist we have fantastic news for you. It’s called sedation dentistry in Roseville, CA and it is also quickly becoming the preferred form of dental care for those who struggle with additional issues like:
- A very negative past experience with a dentist
- A strong aversion to dental noises, smells and tastes
- A very sensitive gag reflex or sensitive teeth
- Difficulty in becoming or maintaining numbness
- Complex dental problems, but limited time
We are committed to a pain-free, stress-free environment where you can relax because you trust us to restore your oral health with gentleness and respect for your personal comfort. We want you to experience the least amount of anxiety possible during your dental treatment.
You could be experiencing gum disease and jaw bone loss without even knowing it, until a bad toothache forces you to pick up the phone and call. Don’t wait until that happens: we encourage you to discover and experience sedation dentistry in Roseville, CA.
Too Many Reasons to Relax
Once your anxiety is gone, nothing remains to prevent you from enjoying the beautiful, completely healthy smile you have deserved for too long. For simple and complex procedures like gum restoration and implant replacement, sedation dentistry from Roseville, CA periodontics specialists offers you:
- Enhanced Comfort — your primary responsibility is to relax
- Improved Productivity — while under sedation, there are little or no interruptions, allowing us to work faster and more efficiently, often completing multiple procedures in a single visit
- A Visit You May Not Remember — one of the most compelling reasons to use sedation is temporary amnesia; you’ll remember little or nothing about the time you spent with us!
After experiencing sedation, many of our periodontal patients vow never to return to dental work the way it used to be done. If you haven’t tried it yet — and you struggle with going to a dentist in Roseville, CA — we can’t encourage you enough to experience sedation dentistry for yourself!